Romania Investigations undertakes and conducts, on behalf of our clients, various other types of investigations in Romania and Moldova. These are what we call general investigations, and as usual, we do everything and beyond to make the impossible possible for our clients.
We run the following types of general investigations in Romania and Moldova:
- searching for missing persons
- mystery visitor projects
- covert visitation of a commercial or production site
- covertly obtaining statements from witnesses
- accident field reports and forensic measurements
- vehicle trace
- skip trace of an individual
- identification of witnesses, witness protection
We offer a free case assessment for any general investigation project in Romania and Moldova. Feel free to make use of this valuable tool, it’s completely free of any charge and it is extremely useful for us and for you as well.